8.19.2009

Kyla + Aaron

I love when I show up at a wedding and see a lot of familiar faces! I felt right at home with everyone - I shot Aaron's sister's wedding last October, and then Kyla and Aaron booked me and I couldn't be more flattered!




[love!]






favorite! that's Kyla's little sister giving her a hand :)


I had a lot of competition that day :)



she has such a great smile!

definitely my favorite portrait of the day!!!

they had a laaaaarrge wedding party - I've never been more thankful I have my 16-35mm :)


just a kid kicking a building :)

I could've shot at this old store for hours!

my favorite ring shot, possibly ever :) dig it.

I love how happy and excited she is!




dang. that's a lot of people!



so cute!

she's a little out of focus, but I love it nonetheless! so dreamy looking!



so cute together!


WARNING:
excessive cuteness ahead!


awww!

the perfect flower girl dress for this location :)



The End!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

omg. those kids - the cutest thing i've ever seen! and i've seen cute kids...

KellyB said...

OMG!!! Those kids were AMAZING!!! SO CUTE!!!! Great pics!

Ty Hopkins said...

love the BABIES!! soo cute!

PQ said...

gorgeous pics! and that is probably the cutest kid series ever!

-Pamela