11.06.2008

Mandy & Travis - the details

So I'm waaaay behind on editing, blogging, housework, etc. Have you noticed? But this week cleared up a little, so I can catch up. I've been working on this wedding for awhile - it was a long wedding, so they have TONS of photos to go through. Mandy's been awesome and patient, but I know she's anxious so I know she'll be happy :) Her wedding was packed full of details - Mandy, with the help from Patty from All Dressed in White, did an aweseme job - so today's post is dedicated solely to her details. Tomorrow will be the rest of the wedding day, and expect LOTS more posts soon - I have a lot to share :)


are you surprised I photographed the shoes first? :)


this cameo on a blue ribbon was worn by 3 generations [I think] of Travis' family's women and Mandy continued the tradition :) I love that!






Ste. Genevieve Catholic Church






these were fun! I wonder if the feathers got in their drinks, though . . .


Mandy had a cathedral-length veil for the ceremony, then changed to an awesome feather hairpiece for the reception. I love that idea!


she painted her toes bright pink for a fun burst of color :)


look at all the sparkle!! thank you, macro lens :)


the cake was a very yummy cheesecake - probably one of the best I've ever had. . . . mmmmm. . .


they had 2 candy bars, and all of the candy color-coordinated with the colors of the wedding - cute!


vintage glamour was the name of the game that night, and I think they nailed it!

Stay tuned for the rest of the wedding!


No comments: