8.03.2009

Jack!

well, after a long, exhausting but incredibly fun weekend, I'm back! My cousin's wedding went perfectly, and I couldn't have done it without my good friend Beth there to shoot what I obviously couldn't [I was a bridesmaid!]
So, back to business as usual [including mountains of laundry to go through]. I've had a lot of great feedback to my dog portraits, including from Jack's mom. He's a gorgeous Westie, and he's such a handsome little guy! Chock full of personality too :)

He has incredible eyes!




favorite!!


yeah. I know I'm cute.


I love this suspicious look - he looks like he's thinking super hard!








another definite favorite!

Thanks Linda for giving me such a great model!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, love these dog portraits!!! And Jack really is such a handsome model...coming from a westie mom myself:0