8.26.2009

lotsa babies

I know, I know - I don't do baby sessions anymore. BUT I've been really busy with some bundles of joy whose moms booked me MONTHS ago! So I've decided to put a post together with just a few from each. They're all really fresh and really cute :)

First up is Grady:

. . .you just yawned, didn't you. . .

soooo cute!


Next up is little Caroline:

as I took the photo I was a little worried about that lighting, but I LOVE how it sparkles!

just like a little porcelain doll :)


Last but not least is baby Elle:

so peaceful :)

I love the squishy baby face :)

So, as you can tell, I do really like taking newborn photos - who wouldn't?! So - I'm taking back my statement of not doing babies and families anymore. It's a tough decision, so I'm making a compromise - I'm completely full up for the rest of the year, but if there are any mommies out there who are due next January, February or March, let me know if you'd like me to photograph your newborn :)

1 comment:

Laura Unverferth said...

I'm due on valentines day! I would love for you to photograph my baby.