8.10.2009

Stephanie + Andrew

Stephanie & Andrew were married on an unseasonably mild Saturday in July in Jefferson City, and have some of the nicest friends and family! Brandon came along with me to this one and we were both warmly welcomed [a definite perk of the job!]

The ceremony took place at the impeccably beautiful Immaculate Conception church








I love this shot! This was the first time her father saw her as a bride - their family is very tightly knit and emotions ran very high that day :)












the adorable flower girl :)


just as adorable but a lot more shy - the ring bearer :)








that church made the best backdrop!


doing what toddlers to best :)




I saw Andrew sneaking a peek while he waited for his cue - love it! He looks so happy :)




the church was gorgeous!
















I love this one :)




Their cake topper was cute [I gathered from all kinds of details that Andrew likes to fish :)]




the centerpieces were made from clusters of vintage [or vintage-looking] glasses, jars and vases - I love the cozy feel they gave ;)



The End!
Thanks guys for a great day - and I hope you had a wonderful birthday Stephanie!


No comments: