4.08.2009

Kyla & Aaron are engaged!

I met both Kyla and Aaron at Mandy & Travis' wedding last October - and they decided to book me as well! I love when that happens! We met up recently for an engagement shoot on Kyla's family's farm. THE BARN!!! I can't say how much I love that barn. I'm sure you can tell below with how many photos I took of it :)



lots of black and whites in this post - it just shows off the wonderful texture going on!




see how beautiful it is?! well - they're not too bad, either :)


this one's by far my favorite. I just love that barn. And the tiny cow statue. Love.






their son Colton was just wandering around holding his tractor - and I thought it was too cute not to share :)




I love when I catch 'that look' on the guy's face :)


We changed gears to do a family session. Colton wasn't feeling it.


but he warmed up :)

Thanks guys! I can't wait for your beautiful summer wedding!


No comments: