8.05.2009

Debra :: Bridals

I was so excited for this shoot, anxiously awaiting the day. Then it rained. BUT - it's a Trash the Dress, and her ceremony is long over, so a wet ground made no difference to her! Plus the dark sky made for some nice, moody images.

I love this!






I love a bride that's not afraid to lay down in the grass :)




"hey look! the sun came out! hurry - go stand over there!"


i LOVE this one!





. . .now for the fun stuff!








yep. fearless.




another favorite!




preeeeettttyyyy light.




bubbles in a body of water kinda gross me out, but I wasn't in the water so I didn't care - they look cool :)



The End! Thanks for the fun afternoon Debra!


2 comments:

brit said...

These are great! I could definitely lay in the grass. Now, the water is another story.

Michelle Ross said...

GORGEOUS! She has a great profile and you really brought out her delicate beauty. Yay Debra!