7.23.2009

Sarah + James

The last few months have been a little more than crazy for Sarah and James. She planned a wedding without really knowing the date [except that it would have to be on a Sunday], he came home from Iraq, they got married, took a breather for a few weeks, and now they're off to Germany! Holy crap! I hope I have this sneak peek up in time for Sarah to see her lovely day before she gets on the plane to be with her new hubby :)



her little brother made the arbor in their backyard - and it just so happened to be the perfect place to hang the dress for a quick photo :)


I had no idea how strong these little flowers were! They can hold a few rings quite easily :)






I love this shot!


so pretty :)


doesn't Sarah have the prettiest eyes?




so handsome :)




I've never had a suit shot so interesting before :)








she smiled like that all day ;) I couldn't get her to stop!


[James is gonna kill me for posting this, but I just love his reaction!]








gotta love a country wedding - so many beautiful places to photograph! oh yeah - favorite bridal shot of the day :)


Sarah really wanted a shot of she and James in a wheat field, and she had one in mind when we were planning out her day. We got there and realized that it had been cut just a few days earlier :) Figures.


no matter though - she was still pretty pumped :)










FAVORITE OF THE DAY!!!! [yes, it deserves all caps]


[don't let their cool demeanor fool you - it was sweltering hot that day! and he's wearing wool!]




James created their monogram [if I'm remembering that correctly] It brought the perfect touch, I believe :)






We snuck out for a few sunset photos, and so they could have a moment together. If you notice a little halo from the water, it's because it was so dang hot my lens fogged up when I stepped out of the air conditioning :)


Sarah and James, thank you SO MUCH for having me on your beautiful day! You guys are so wonderful together! Have a beautiful life in Germany!


4 comments:

Shanna K Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna K Moore said...

Beautiful work Megan!
Much happiness to Sarah & James, what a lovely couple, may god be with you both through your life and as you serve our country!

Ty Hopkins said...

Love the country bride shot! So peaceful.

Kourtney said...

I know Sarah from school, and these pictures are amazing! Congrats Sarah!