7.26.2009

Dogs & Dinner

I had a day off today! I took advantage of a gorgeous summer day and hung out with my husband and 'kids' at the park. It's been awhile since I put some pics of up my Sadie and Rocky, and I can't deprive you of their cuteness, so here you go!

we went on a long hike and they were pretty pooped when we stopped to rest :)


[Rocky doesn't like to have his picture taken. I have a lot of side shots.]


Sadie stretched out and scratched her back :)




go ahead - you can say it - aawwwwwww!


When we got home I read a magazine on the couch, did some yard work, and cooked an awesome tomato sauce with fresh tomatoes from my garden [I have to say, I'm really proud of this sauce - all from scratch!]



Yeah - it tastes as good as it looks :)


I may have just sat on my haunches today, but look out for lots of eye candy later this week: a senior session, an engagement session, and a wedding [possibly more - we'll see :)]



No comments: