6.15.2009

Katie + Josh

I was so excited when I got a call from Katie's mom when our schedules finally lined up and she booked me for her wedding! They're getting married in the town where I live [which is always awesome] and she's a super cool chick and will undoubtedly have a gorgeous wedding! I get lucky with the coolest couples :)
She was in town recently and we did their engagement session in a state park near Farmington. It was overcast, muggy, and we took a trek through the woods, but it was totally worth it! The photos look so timeless and romantic - I love them!



without a doubt, my favorite!! Katie - this would be jaw-dropping as a giant canvas [wink wink]!






ok - I really like this one too :)




we laughed a lot :)


the sun finally came out and gave us a beautifully-filtered light. I love these too!





The End!! Katie and Josh, I really look forward to your May 2010 wedding!!

No comments: