10.01.2008

Ashley + Nick

Ashley and Nick are getting married next year, and decided to get their engagement photos in the fall [well, it was fall on the calendar, but still pretty warm]. We started at the old Marquette Building in Cape Girardeau for some old romantic photos, and took some more around the streets.
Here are a few from their afternoon session:

I love those cool old terracotta tiles!


and we found some great light - I didn't want to stop shooting there!


So cute! And I'm totally jealous of her megawatt smile :)






yeah - they looked like this pretty much the whole time. they're so comfortable together


people inside kept looking out, pointing and waving at us. talk about pressure!


we went to the park for some greener shots, and I had fun with the willow tree. they were up for anything I asked them to do :)


this one's definitely up on my list of favorites!

No comments: