10.02.2008

Christine & Shane

As I promised, here's some photos from an awesome session with Christine and Shane. They're getting married in November, and I CAN'T WAIT! It's going to be so much fun, and gorgeous, due to Christine's impeccable taste [hey, they hired me didn't they?] We started the session at the Old Post Office, in my opinion one of the coolest buildings downtown, and we roamed around the area just taking more photos. They have a classic taste, and with all the architecture, I couldn't help but make most of them b&w [hence almost all of this post is in b&w]. Here are a few:



look at her boots! you all can probably tell I love shoes, and when fall hits I get boot fever :)






this one was fun :) I'm glad the sign's still there.




. . .still carrying the big architecture theme :) They hopped up there like it was no big deal! I think it was 4 feet up


this is one of my favorites :)


this one, too. I love her smile!





Thanks guys! See you in November!

No comments: