9.30.2008

Kyla - JHS '09!

Holy crap, I babysat this girl! It was really weird when her mom called me to take her senior photos. So - it was great seeing them again :) She's really grown up - I wouldn't have recognized her. She requested to have her session at her school, so I got to spend some time at my old high school. Here are a few from the session:

check out her awesome eyelashes!


on the bleachers in 'the pit' - that's what we call our football stadium :)


showing some school spirit!




hey - I know those steps! wow they really bring me back :)


she's in choir, so we took some pics on the stage in the auditorium






We also went to her grandparents' farm for some more nostalgic photos, like in this amazing chicken house! I LOOOOVE it! If you look closely you can see their neighbor's cows :) And I think Kyla looks like Sarah Michelle Gellar here.






this one's my favorite - on the swing on her grandparents' porch. it was her idea, so it'll no doubt bring back lots of memories whenever she looks at it :)

Thanks Kyla! Have a great year!

No comments: