5.22.2009

Sarah + Paul

It was a rainy and chilly day, but nothing can get this bride and groom down! They smiled all day! These two were made for each other, and they along with their families made a happy and warm wedding.









definitely one of my favorite getting ready shots . . . ever!


this lovely little purse was her mothers - I love heirlooms!




Sarah - you have stunning eyes! Simply gorgeous!




big grin, all day. :)


beautiful music - I can't describe how amazing these guys are! Sarah's a member of the St. Louis Symphony. . . .I wonder how she knows stellar musicians? I wonder . . . .






the moms - I love the look on their faces!


nothing beats the proud look of a mom when she sees her daughter as a bride :)


we went to Powell Symphony Hall for photos - a fitting location, eh?






the reception was held at Soulard Preservation Hall - a warm, intimate reception venue! Love it!




Mr. & Mrs!!

Congratulations, guys! Thanks SO much for having me!


No comments: