5.15.2009

Christina + Matt

Christina was my very first paying client when I started my business, and from the first time I met her family, they've welcomed me as one of their own. I've really enjoyed working with her, from her family photos, to her engagement photos, and now her wedding. She and Matt are such great people, it was a joy to photograph their wedding! Not to mention they got married 10 minutes from my house - such a treat :)

her shoes - first up of course :)


Her accessories and dress had a lovely vintage feel - she even got a pretty birdcage veil from the antique store. I may steal it.




perfect spring bouquets - peonies and ranunculus - they smelled amazing, too!








[sorry for all the black and whites - I'm feeling the vintage vibe today]




I think that's the 'omigod I'm married' face :)






Christina is absolutely gorgeous!




DEFINITELY a favorite!


I love how happy they look :) I may have just told a funny joke, but I doubt it. My jokes are only funny to me.




Yup. That's rain. And sun. We were confused too.








a few reception details . . .


I don't know who made these cupcakes, but I'm craving one right now - it was amazing!




truly a wonderful night :)

The End!


No comments: