2.12.2009

Yay Libby & Aaron!

Libby and Aaron had a fun and beautiful winter wedding, accented with a little dusting of snow - it was perfect! Libby's a graphic designer, so I was soooo excited to see what she had planned - and she did not disappoint! I loved everything - the colors, the flowers, and the overall feel of the day - everything was wonderful :)

they got married at Central Presbyterian Church off of Clayton Rd - it was big, old, and beatiful - my favorite kind of church.




her dress was gorgeous - perfect for Libby!




lovely baby blues :)


the snow made the perfect soft backdrop for their rings :)


I love it when rings are engraved - I check every time :)




I LOVE this lace-up shot - it's so busy looking with lots of hands!










I love this church!!




the reception was at the Foundry, and all of Libby's details made it warm and inviting




I had the most fun at the reception - all of their friends had the best moves!




ha haaaaa!!



Stay tuned, because tomorrow you'll meet Libby and Aaron!

No comments: