2.05.2009

Mallie & Scott part II

Yesterday you got to see all of Mallie and Scott's details, so today you get to meet them! I met Mallie at the Omni downtown, and then we headed to the ceremony/reception site, the beautiful Randall Gallery. I was also lucky enough to be joined once again by the talented Beth Berry.
Lots of photos for this one, so get comfy!





this one's definitely a favorite!




I love the soft lighting in this one - it looks like a Dutch painting :) another favorite!






my all-time favorite group shot! thanks to the Omni's lobby [they didn't mind me moving around all of the furniture]




we had some time to play pool :)


Beth got this great shot of Scott playing pool, too [once Mallie and the bridesmaids had safely gone, of course]


meet Mallie - the ever-radiant bride :)


meet Scott - can grooms be radiant too? I'm not sure how to describe him here :) Handsome! That's it :)






Scott and him mom danced the Shag to 'Jump Jive and Wail' sung by his brother - the coolest thing I've seen at a reception, well, ever!








these night shots were extra fun since it had rained earlier, and the street was really shiny - I like this one a lot!



Thanks guys!

No comments: