3.04.2009

Megan + Jeff :: e-session

I met with Megan and Jeff last Sunday - undoubtedly the coldest and windiest day that week. Lucky us! :) No matter - the sun was shining, and we had a lot of fun especially with Dax - their super cute and hilarious dog [you know how I love when pets are involved!]

I love the look on Dax's face here - so cute!




we were in a park, so of course there was soooo much to look at! he wanted to go and play!






this one's definitely a favorite :)








I LOVE the colors here - the warm gray-blue mixed with the muted soft yellow-orange. Megan and Jeff aren't too shabby either :)

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to your April wedding!

3 comments:

Beth Berry said...

Love the last one especially :)

Von DeVore said...

I wish I could convince people to go do photo sessions when it's cold. You have some beautiful images!

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!!