12.05.2008

It's beginning to look a lot like. . .

Christmas!!!!! I LOVE this time of year, and I was so excited to have Sunday off to decorate for Christmas! I've been collecting this stuff for 2 years [all with a very specific color scheme and era - of course] and it's all coming together so nicely :) Here's a peek into my living room:



turquoise, white, silver and green = perfection :)




I love LOTS of silver glass :) It's even hung from the ceiling!


she always has to make an appearance :)


I collect milk glass and this year it really gets a chance to shine. . . .and I need a new shelf! Look at those corners :)


more milk glass and silver glass - surprised? And in case you were wondering, the awesome reindeer is from Target. I love him [or her - they both have antlers ya know] :)

Still working on weddings - stay tuned for 4 more plus a few families, babies, and engagement sessions. I've been busy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice skillz!

Anonymous said...

You have very nice taste Megan. Thanks for sharing.
Michelle
www.michelle-garthe.com