12.11.2008

Alisa & Mike's Big Day!

I shot Alisa & Mike's engagement session a few months ago [with the super adorable Derbie] and a few weeks ago I shot their gorgeous wedding! It was a bit chilly [it was November, after all!] but the light was gorgeous ad the wedding party was a ton of fun! Again I had the pleasure of photographing with Beth Berry, and there were lots of great details to shoot. All in all it was a pretty good day :)

her dress was classy and elegant, with beautiful beading - If I were to get married again, it'd probably be in a dress like this one!










orchids always make a bouquet better :)


The ceremony was held at the very beautiful Christ the King Church in U City


isn't the church beautiful?!?


definitely a favorite :)


it was cold [about 40 degrees] but the light was just too pretty to pass up!






I love this shot of her! She's so pretty!


her cake was beautiful and surrounded by photos of her family - I love it! And how about that topper! It was her grandmother's.


the reception, held at Debonaire, was very warm and comfortable - the perfect atmosphere for conversation. Love the chiavari chairs!



The End! Thanks guys!

No comments: