8.18.2008

Michelle & Gabe are married!

I'll post more of my Chicago session in a few days, but right now I'm gonna tell you about the beautiful wedding of Michelle and Gabe. It was an unbelievably gorgeous August day [the weather recently has been a-m-a-z-i-n-g] and Michelle has awesome taste. The day was perfect, and I have lots of photos to share - it was hard to narrow them down!









Hanley Road Baptist Church - very pretty!


I just can't get over how beautiful this little girl is!


they got a cool trolley to cart them around town


I love Michelle's choice of color! So bright and fresh - perfect for the middle of summer




she was such a cool and relaxed bride - never got nervous!






the couple is so easy to photograph! so at ease with each other


they stopped at Lucas Park Grille on Washington for some pre-reception fun. I had fun with the lighting!












they both met at the Field House in Columbia, so all of the drinks at the bar were served in Field House cups! I love it!


the Sheldon is a really great place for a reception! I love the lights



I told you there were a lot! They take really great photos, and I couldn't stop!
Stay tuned for pics from Chicago.

No comments: