7.24.2008

Lane + Kristin . . . again

Yesterday I showed you pics of Lane & Kristin's wedding, and today I'm showing you their portraits! We had about an hour to photograph just them, and we had tons of fun since they like to be goofy. They are truly in love, and it definitely shows. I had fun making the pics dreamy and romantic - perfect for Kristin!

the beautiful bride :) [I love veils with blushers - so much fun to photograph!]




I love vintage brooches in hair - I did the same thing for my wedding!


I love this one - it reminds me of an old Dutch painting - the side lighting, the pose, the wood panels. . .




this hunk of the Berlin Wall was a lot of fun to play with - I especially love the cutouts


one of my faves - it's so serene and peaceful


can you feel the love?!






the sun came out by the time we got to Columbia from Fulton! I was so excited - and I LOVE the outcome!


another fave from the day - beautiful sun and a lovely couple:)

Thanks guys! I had a blast at your wedding!


No comments: