6.24.2008

Margery & John

Margery and John got married on Flag Day, on yet another ridiculously hot day. The ceremony was indoors, so no worries! I got lots of great pictures of Marge's beautiful smile, and hang out with her super fun maids. John and his guys weren't so bad, either :) Here are some from their day:


I love how the red pops on her dress - very unique






She was truly radiant - don't you think?


ya know - for flag day. very fun!




I love flower girls! They're always adorable!


He is definitely all boy - very spunky! I think he was saying 'cheese' here :)




the cute couple, taking in some peace between the ceremony & reception

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan-The photos are looking really beautiful! You did a great job, just like I knew you would :)
-Juli 'Penny' Eddleman

Anonymous said...

Megan-
The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! John and I are so excited to see the rest...you did a FANTASTIC job. Thank you SO MUCH for agreeing to be our photographer!
-Margery

Anonymous said...

The picture you took of Tyler is so cute! You did an amazing job! I can't wait to see the rest! :)