4.22.2008

Ashley & Beau • 4.19.08

What a wonderful wedding! Even though Saturday was dreary and a little drizzly, everyone was in high spirits and had a great time. Ashley has a great smile, and we saw it frequently - she couldn't stop! Anyone who was there could see Ashley & Beau's love for each other. I'm going through the pics now, and there were so many happy faces I could barely narrow them down! Here are a few of the many photos I took that day. I'll start off with the shoes, 'cuz they're my favorite part:



the two adorable, camera-loving flower girls

her pearl necklace had been worn by both of her sisters and her sister-in-law. I love traditions!

all of the ladies loved to goof around - that makes everything tons more fun

check out those lashes! a truly beautiful bride





No comments: